Spring spaniel west coast

General Sporting Dog Discussion

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Spring spaniel west coast

Postby fridgwayID » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:14 pm

My brother in law grew up hunting with springers and decided he wanted to get another one and asked me for help. I know absolutely nothing about the flushing world or where to even begin. Do any of you on here know of some reputable breeders in the oregon, California, Idaho, Washington area.
fridgwayID
Pup
Pup

Re: Spring spaniel west coast

Postby orhunter » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:08 pm

Check the kennel/breeder section.
SARCASM, one of the many free services I offer
orhunter
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby crackerd » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:17 am

Like Harvey said, check the breeder section - just make it the ESSFT breeder section: https://essft.com/breeders-page/

Harvey was just being a little passive-aggressive in not providing that link - his way, bless him, of telling you a Boykin would be a better choice for your bro'-in-law. :lol:

MG
crackerd
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby orhunter » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:48 am

MG... Ha, you got me.... I like to make it an adventure of discovery, how the website works. I don’t know enough about ESS to give solid advice anyhow. I also like to have folks do a bit of leg work on their own to demonstrate how serious they actually are. If we make it too easy, they don’t learn anything. Had the inquiry used the word flusher and not ESS, Boykin would not go unmentioned. I do have a neighbor with a gorgeous ESS and another neighbor with a beautiful AFS. I doubt either are hunters but they are sure nice to look at.
SARCASM, one of the many free services I offer
orhunter
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to General Discussion