DO NOT PURCHASE A PUDLEPOINTER FROM Pineridge kennels

Genetics, breeding, birth defects, diseases, etc. (No litter listings)

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: DO NOT PURCHASE A PUDLEPOINTER FROM Pineridge kennels

Postby Dflorea » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:11 am

Sorry. about being rude and dense. Frustrated is more like it. My puddlepoint seizures are clustering now. 3 within a 24 hour period. Took him to the vet yesterday and took the Seresto Collar off. Came home and he had a seizure at 4:30am. I up with him and waiting to call the vet to run lab tests on him and probably start medication regimen.

i really dont want to argue with anyone on this forum. and once again sincerely apologize for my Rude language. This is really not me. Ive always put 110% into my dogs. Sacrificed for their well being, hate to see them suffer. I dont want others have to go through this. But I suppose what some of you are trying to say and what Im beginning to understand is that this is all part of owning a pet. the good the bad. ups and downs.joy.sorrow.
Dflorea
Started
Started

Postby ForTheBirds84 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:14 am

Dflorea, I have read this post in the past and I can understand your difficult situation. I have to say it's rare to see someone come back to an internet forum and apologize. I can't speak for everyone. But I say thank you for coming back and responding in a commendable way. I wasn't involved in this discussion but I think google searching information about Pudelpointer breeders brought me to this sight. This was one of the first posts I read on this forum....My pup is 6 months old now. I couldn't imagine going through the difficult times that you have. Give that dog an extra treat from me!
ForTheBirds84
Started
Started

Postby AverageGuy » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Dflorea wrote:Sorry. about being rude and dense. Frustrated is more like it. My puddlepoint seizures are clustering now. 3 within a 24 hour period. Took him to the vet yesterday and took the Seresto Collar off. Came home and he had a seizure at 4:30am. I up with him and waiting to call the vet to run lab tests on him and probably start medication regimen.

i really dont want to argue with anyone on this forum. and once again sincerely apologize for my Rude language. This is really not me. Ive always put 110% into my dogs. Sacrificed for their well being, hate to see them suffer. I dont want others have to go through this. But I suppose what some of you are trying to say and what Im beginning to understand is that this is all part of owning a pet. the good the bad. ups and downs.joy.sorrow.

Nice Job on the followup. Sorry for your troubles, easy to understand how challenging, disappointing and expensive your journey with this dog has been. Best Wishes for you and your dog into the future.
AverageGuy
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Previous

Return to Breeding