Birds of the Prairie

Places to hunt, firearms to use, problems encountered

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Birds of the Prairie

Postby Willie T » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Sounds like a great trip Rowdy. Thanks for posting. It is a special place for a bird hunter. As usual, I enjoyed following along. Cricket and me will be up there for a couple of weeks with a good friend and his GSP starting next Monday. Leaving home early Saturday morning. Plan to scout some in Kansas on the way up. Stopping to hunt some in Kansas on the way back home.
Willie
Willie T
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby LongHammer » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 pm

RowdyGSP wrote:I hate to see you wasted a paragraph or two Kiger, but like I've said before. I see a post you write and I immediately stop reading and skip to the next. Have a great day, Kiger.

You make me laugh. How a guy can look at your post and think of some bull$#*! to say escape me. Keep getting it done! I have seen no evidence that Kiger has ever owned a dog. Let alone one that hunts. :lol:
"The problem with quoting info from the internet is that you can never be sure it is accurate" Abraham Lincoln
LongHammer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby RowdyGSP » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:34 am

Willie T wrote:Sounds like a great trip Rowdy. Thanks for posting. It is a special place for a bird hunter. As usual, I enjoyed following along. Cricket and me will be up there for a couple of weeks with a good friend and his GSP starting next Monday. Leaving home early Saturday morning. Plan to scout some in Kansas on the way up. Stopping to hunt some in Kansas on the way back home.
Willie

Be sure to take pics and give us a report of how you do... you are hunting with a GSP, so I'm assuming you'll do great. :lol:
"You have to be smarter than the dog to train it."
"A working dog is a happy dog."
"Semper Fi" HQ/11th
"Chukar: The first time you hunt them it's for sport. After that it's revenge."
RowdyGSP
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Previous

Return to Hunting & Firearms