Dogs v. (neigbors' cat)

General Sporting Dog Discussion

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Dogs v. (neigbors' cat)

Postby ryanr » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Expert wrote:
SMAbby wrote:If you have not read this entire post, than keep your comments to yourself,sit back, and let the big kids speak.

Big Bully!

little troll.
ryanr
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Expert » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Me thinks skunks are a bigger problem for many Versatile Dog owners. I have a de-glanded pet skunk I use for training purposes.
I forgot more than most know, I know, it's a curse.
Expert
Started
Started

Postby hicntry » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but, I am at a loss for words. LMAO
Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:34 pm

I was sitting outside having a couple of glasses of Knob Creek and I saw Tucco's head come up to attention. I looked the direction he was looking and my feral cat that I feed for rodent control was walking across the deck. About the time I saw the cat Tucco exploded. Luckily for the cat, the deck is gated. Took about 45 minutes to get Tucco settled back down. He was watching his territory. LOL Cats learn pretty quickly where the dogs can't go.
Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussion