Political - We've come full circle

General Sporting Dog Discussion

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Political - We've come full circle

Postby hicntry » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:42 pm

What this country needs, for both sides,.....is to see Hillary and Bill both swings for crimes committed going back to the governorship of Arkansas. There have been roughly 50 bodies following the Clinton's political career....way to many to be considered "a coincidence".
Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Deacon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:00 pm

It is a bit disingenuous to hear what is best for America from people who "hire illegal immigrants whenever I can", despite the fact that they are financially able to pay an American to do the work.
Deacon
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby Chadwick » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:40 pm

JASmith wrote:You guys are wasting your words on the progressives.

They can't hear you.

They only hear the narrative that they've been programmed with.

If you think either side has got the answers, then you have been programmed by that side's narrative. Using the term "progressives" shows that you have been "programmed" by your side. I find it interesting how each side has set up a narrative to make the other side seem like bad people. Most of us want the same things, so we are all more similar than different.

Most people see the world through a filter of beliefs and views that has been shaped by their entire life and everything they have seen and done. What becomes difficult is to step outside of those experiences and try to see things as objectively as possible.

It would be interesting to have democrats and republicans really push their own candidates with hard questions about the policies they want to implement and get answers with actual details. I imagine that both groups would be pretty disappointed.

From here down is my edit:

Vote for gridlock! That way it is difficult for either side to push through any of their more extreme and generally stupid ideas.
Chadwick
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:37 pm

i can fully understand why many people would vote for Hillary. Understandably they feel they will be less likely to added to the list of dead.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby AverageGuy » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:18 pm

The problem as I see it is too many elected Rs do not behave consistent with their Party's Principles and too many elected Ds do behave consistent with their Party's Principles.
AverageGuy
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:39 pm

"many elected Ds do behave consistent with their Party's Principles."

Little help here....................what principles?

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby orhunter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:16 pm

"Party principles" are an......oxymoron.....duh!!!
SARCASM, one of the many free services I offer
orhunter
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:43 pm

"Party principles" are an......oxymoron.....duh!!!"

Little help..........oxymoron? LOL

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Kiger2 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:41 pm

This is very simple, but extremely difficult.

The problem is ethics, morality, honesty , . We no longer hold our elected officials to any standard of ethics. Both sides suffer. We make excuses and rationalize their actions.

Example. My sister in law posted on Facebook that "George Bush deleted 22 million emails". So in her mind that makes it ok for Hilary to delete , 33,000!!!!!!

We need to get back to where ONE deleted email is one too many and a public official should be held accountable. It has gone on for far too long. But once Bill got away with Lewinski, its just cascaded. Its all about Sal Alinsky. "the ends justify the means". "Its OK to have a private server or lie to the entire american populace about obamacare, because in the end it will be better, but better for who????

There is no one in this counter that can honestly say that either of the Clintons are honest upstanding members of our society.

The founders must be either rolling in their graves or saying "I told you it would end this way".

Regardless of you political affiliation. One thing we all have in common, or SHOULD, is that we should hold our OWN candidates to a ver high standard of HONESTY.

The left is screaming about russian interference in our politic process. But the left is not concerned hardly at all with our OWN media interfering with our political process. The are just upset they got caught!!!!

I think Trump is a terrible choice. I hope he proves me wrong. I know for a fact given all the revelations fro wikipedia and other sources that Hillaryy will set us back and perhaps ruin the republic.

Can anyone of you give a lucid, rational , argument why both parties should not demand, and hold hold every public official, in their own party especially, accountable???????
Kiger2
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 am

What a 3 ring circus. Looks like Hillary may be indicted before Tuesday. My question.....Why is she even running??? Seriously? Everything about government is becoming a joke that isn't funny. Hope they can pull Bill into iot since it has to do with the Clinton Foundation. Get rid of two bad apples at once.

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby GONEHUNTIN' » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Hope she isn't indicted before Tuesday of Obamanation could declare a constitutional crisis with no Dem. Candidate. I'm not sure exactly how that works because the states, or many of them, control the election not the Feds. Apparently he could do it and appoint the Speaker as a temp. President. Something like that. So let's wait until Tuesday then lock her up.
I just hate seeing birds die of natural causes unless I'm that natural cause.
GONEHUNTIN'
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:01 pm

Realisticaly, I think she would have to win the election for that to happen,,,but we are talking the Clinton's and the left so nothing would surprise me.

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Well, tomorrows Saturday, then Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Can't wait. :bday: :bday: Party time.

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Spy Car » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:04 am

GONEHUNTIN' wrote:Hope she isn't indicted before Tuesday of Obamanation could declare a constitutional crisis with no Dem. Candidate. I'm not sure exactly how that works because the states, or many of them, control the election not the Feds. Apparently he could do it and appoint the Speaker as a temp. President. Something like that. So let's wait until Tuesday then lock her up.

She is going to win and then maybe you'll get locked up for the abusive way you "train" dogs.

No surprise that you're a Trumpist.

Bill
Spy Car
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby GONEHUNTIN' » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:40 am

Spy Car wrote:
GONEHUNTIN' wrote:Hope she isn't indicted before Tuesday of Obamanation could declare a constitutional crisis with no Dem. Candidate. I'm not sure exactly how that works because the states, or many of them, control the election not the Feds. Apparently he could do it and appoint the Speaker as a temp. President. Something like that. So let's wait until Tuesday then lock her up.

She is going to win and then maybe you'll get locked up for the abusive way you "train" dogs.

No surprise that you're a Trumpist.

Bill

YES! Then the crooked Dems can feed, clothe, and care for me medically while you and your cronies pay for it!
I just hate seeing birds die of natural causes unless I'm that natural cause.
GONEHUNTIN'
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion