Political - We've come full circle

General Sporting Dog Discussion

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Political - We've come full circle

Postby hicntry » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Central heating is another problem. I never have colds and have never had a flu shot. Right at the moment, the inside temp of the house is 55 degrees and I am getting ready to get in the shower. Bacteria just loves central heating. One thing I have never understood is why people put heat lamps out to keep puppies warm. Big mistake if you want healthy pups because there is a lot of bacteria in whelping box. All in all, I don't see the medical costs getting cheaper for a long time.
Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: Political - We've come full circle

Postby Bruce Schwartz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:00 pm

Chadwick wrote:Dishwashers are a big culprit for eliminating bacteria, which is not good. Our intestines evolved to have and need many more types of bacteria than we currently have. Some doctors are starting to use whip worms to treat ulcertive colitis and it works really well.

Absolutely. There's a study that shows kids who grow up in homes without dishwashers have a lower incidence of asthma.
Bruce Schwartz
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussion