Huntsecretary Steps Up To The Plate

HRC, NAHRA, etc

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Huntsecretary Steps Up To The Plate

Postby Doc E » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:48 am

With all of the handlers and clubs that are disgruntled with Entry Express, I found the following very interesting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For many years now HuntSecretary.com has provided great online entry services for HRC, NAHRA, APLA and SRS clubs.

It is time to give AKC clubs an opportunity to allow HuntSecretary.com to handle their event entries. I want to take the time to introduce myself and explain some of the new features that Huntsecretary.com will offer.

HuntSecretary.com has branched out to provide the same great service to AKC clubs. My name is Helena Larkin and I will be over the AKC division for HuntSecretary.com as Hunt Sec LLC.

I have handled event entries before and after online services existed and I have entered dogs into hunt test events. So I have been on both sides of the event handling system.

Everything will still be under HuntSecretary.com website; however, all AKC club services and handler services will go through me.

HuntSecretary.com has added some extra features for AKC events and will soon incorporate some of them with the HRC, NAHRA, SRS and APLA.
Some of the features we have added is below:
Ø Clubs will be able to view and update running orders,
Ø Events will have different opening times for workers and everyone else (depending on what the club needs)
Ø Clubs will be able to post results.
Ø If you are an AKC club that puts on specialty breed events, then you will be able to display the breeds you are “accepting” for the events and any extra information you would like to provide.
Ø Plus more…

Pricing:
AKC Events: These events will be handled by HuntSec LLC,

•$4.00 fee per dog, per event
•waiting list fee : FREE!!!
•Scratch fee: $4.00
•Mail-In: Please add the $4 fee.

CLUB SERVICE FEE: For AKC Events
Each club will be charged $2.20 per dog/per hunt entry handled by HuntSec LLC ( over 400 dogs the club will be charged $2.50 per dog/per hunt entry). This fee will be used to cover the cost of printing the catalogs and reports provided by HuntSec LLC

HuntSecretary.com is now accepting events for the future.
If you have any questions, suggestions, comments or would like to discuss adding your club to the events list in the future please contact me.
If you would like a copy of a demo event catalog and other paperwork, please contact me and I will be happy to send them to you.

Sincerely,

Helena Larkin
Hunt Sec LLC
936-852-2080
huntsecllc@gmail.com
Cross Creek Kennel, Inc
www.crosscreekkennel.com

Doc E
HR UH MHR WR SR Casey RIP my friend :(
HRCH HR UH Tucker 1270 HR Ch. points :D
HRCH HR UH Weezle 250 HR Ch. points :)
Doc E