Advice for running pup in trials next month

AKC, CKC, KC, ANKC, UKC, ENZI, etc. testing.

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Advice for running pup in trials next month

Postby Jac » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm

My new baby Brittany Belle is almost 7 months and will be doing 3 puppy stakes next month. Any advice for me? She is my first try at field trials. I just got her another 2 dozen quail to work, she comes totally unglued for her birds. She is odviously broke to gun but not steady yet. We are working on retrieving as her dad is a natural and she seems to enjoy it right now. I"m excited about this pup....... :D

Jac
In Memory of Mort: Dr Jac's Mortisha CDX, SH, 4 of 5 MH legs, 12 AKC show points, a major & Best of Breed winner.
Fester: International CH MC's Fred Bear O'Dee MH.
Belle: International CH Dr Jac's Bazooka Belle JH - 4 MH legs, multiple juvenille field placements, adult placement and points
Yoda: Dr Jac's TruGritz Master Yoda O'Dee JH, derby points, multiple juvenille field placements
Luna: Granmars Sweet Dreams

http://www.drjacsbrittanys.com
http://www.cableareavetclinic.com
Jac
Seasoned
Seasoned

Postby yawallac » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Easy answer!! Have fun!! :D
yawallac
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Steve Anker » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

Aaaaah, ya stole my Thunder- yawallac!

I'd have said- Have FUN, and don't mugg your bracemate, he paid 30 bucks too and would like to have a nice run and a chance at some points as well.
Steve "HOSS" Anker
ANKER OUTFITTERS
A-TEAM Gun Dog Training
FEATHER TERROR KENNELS

"Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure." Robert G. Wehle
Steve Anker
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to (All Breed) Kennel Clubs