Advice for running pup in trials next month

AKC, CKC, KC, ANKC, UKC, ENZI, etc. testing.

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Advice for running pup in trials next month

Postby Jac » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm

My new baby Brittany Belle is almost 7 months and will be doing 3 puppy stakes next month. Any advice for me? She is my first try at field trials. I just got her another 2 dozen quail to work, she comes totally unglued for her birds. She is odviously broke to gun but not steady yet. We are working on retrieving as her dad is a natural and she seems to enjoy it right now. I"m excited about this pup....... :D

In Memory of Mort: Dr Jac's Mortisha CDX, SH, 4 of 5 MH legs, 12 AKC show points, a major & Best of Breed winner.
Fester: International CH MC's Fred Bear O'Dee MH.
Belle: International CH Dr Jac's Bazooka Belle JH - 4 MH legs, multiple juvenille field placements, adult placement and points
Yoda: Dr Jac's TruGritz Master Yoda O'Dee JH, derby points, multiple juvenille field placements
Luna: Granmars Sweet Dreams

Postby yawallac » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Easy answer!! Have fun!! :D
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Steve Anker » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

Aaaaah, ya stole my Thunder- yawallac!

I'd have said- Have FUN, and don't mugg your bracemate, he paid 30 bucks too and would like to have a nice run and a chance at some points as well.
Steve "HOSS" Anker
A-TEAM Gun Dog Training

"Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure." Robert G. Wehle
Steve Anker
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to (All Breed) Kennel Clubs