One year later

Off-Topic discussions and chit-chat

Moderator: Moderator Pack

One year later

Postby hicntry » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:29 pm

At the finish last year

Today

Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: One year later

Postby Misskiwi67 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Can you come do some work on my deck too? VERY JEALOUS!!
Vivian II vom Jagdkonig- VJP 71 HZP 191 VGP 262 Prize III
Arabella vom Hoheren Boden- VJP 74 HZP 181/189 VGP 281 Prize I
Misskiwi67
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby slistoe » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Very nice work.
slistoe
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby orhunter » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:10 pm

I liked your old back yard.....
SARCASM, one of the many free services I offer
orhunter
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Thanks Missk and Slistoe.I enjoyed doing it. The other end of the yard is still a work in progress because of the dogs. Being terriers they have a penchant for digging. Dug out all the old grass, leveled it and layed sod. Looked nice for a couple of weeks, but, everywhere the male or female peed it died......so I had to dig it all up. That left dirt for the winter and a mud hole didn't work well with hardwood floors. I wheelbarrowed a couple of yards of gravel in to solve that problem for the winter. I have been raking the gravel to the center and moved the fence. I am planting about a 30' border in a studier ground cover and will leave the center gravel for a while. Having dogs can be a PITA at times. I would like it to look nice and green but will probably end up with grave in that half when it is over.

Harvey, I liked my old yard also.....full of oaks and pines and nothing but space....traded that for roof tops that I am trying to conceal wyhen I am sitting on the deck. All those climbing roses get about 15' tall. LOL
Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to Off-Topic Discussions