How the Hell...?

Off-Topic discussions and chit-chat

Moderator: Moderator Pack

How the Hell...?

Postby Steve Anker » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Is it me, or does the fact that everyone I know, talk to, or take the time to inquire, says they are NOT voting for Barry O'Bama.
Why doesn't the press relay this?
Is it a parallel universe?
Mass O'Bama frenzy?
Mind control?
Crop circles?
Steve "HOSS" Anker
ANKER OUTFITTERS
A-TEAM Gun Dog Training
FEATHER TERROR KENNELS

"Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure." Robert G. Wehle
Steve Anker
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: How the Hell...?

Postby GPBLITZ » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Barry is part snake, also known as Black Obama. Native to Kenya, highly poisonous . One bite and you think the government will support you forever.
GPBLITZ
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby blue04 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm

I presume you're referring to the new coverage of the polls. Most of the media will never report anything that's not pro-BO.

You can't pay any attention to the polls. Even the exit polls where they ask people who just voted are frequently wrong. I believe there have been several elections where the final poll numbers predicted the wrong winner, and in some cases were off by as much as 10-15 points.
blue04
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JIM K » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:19 pm

8)
Last edited by JIM K on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIM K
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby KurtG » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:45 am

I'm voting Obama, HATE what Romney is advocating. :morning: Now, back to dog training
KurtG
Started
Started

Postby blue04 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:35 am

KurtG wrote:I'm voting Obama, HATE what Romney is advocating. Now, back to dog training

What specifically is Romney advocating that bothers you?

What is BO advocating that you find more appealing?
blue04
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Steve Anker » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:47 am

I'm paying 50% of my salary for those 50% of the population that is on the Government dole.....what happened?
I went to sleep and WOKE up in FRANCE!
:?
When do we storm the Bastille?!
"Let them eat cake".
Cake, Hell, I want to eat a steak...!

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LORD.....LA LAH LAAAH......LAAAH LAH......
(pardon me while I burst into song)...........WHERE THE GRAPES OF RATH ARE STORED.......LAH LAAAH.....TRUTH IS MARCHING ON.
:crazyeyes:
Steve "HOSS" Anker
ANKER OUTFITTERS
A-TEAM Gun Dog Training
FEATHER TERROR KENNELS

"Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure." Robert G. Wehle
Steve Anker
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JIM K » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:12 pm

8)
Last edited by JIM K on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIM K
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby JTracyII » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Did you know that France just released a statement today about their budget for next year. The top earners will be taxed at 75%; thus, they will only take home 25% of what they earn. I wonder what that will do to the incentive of all those people who have the intuition, knowedge, creativity and flat out drive to make a lot of money and supply alot of jobs? They get punished for their hard work and willingness to take risks in the business world. Why work hard? Why take risks? Is this where we are headed?
JTracyII
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JTracyII » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:27 pm

JIM K wrote:
Steve Anker wrote:ROMENY did it ,he put 100s of millions in cayman island bank .now why do you think he did that? did you know he paid 14% taxes while you paid 50%..

Not quite accurate. Did you ever ask what he paid on that money in other taxes? The 14 % is not the only taxes he paid. Furthermore, even if it was why should we not encourage people to invest their money with lower taxes. When they make more with that investment they will have more money to spend into the economy. More than if they were taxed the usual rate and just spent it. This is how delayed gratification works, which most people today do not understand.
JTracyII
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JIM K » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 pm

8)
Last edited by JIM K on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIM K
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby DrahtsundBraats » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 pm

ROMENY did it ,he put 100s of millions in cayman island bank .now why do you think he did that? did you know he paid 14% taxes while you paid 50%. :shock:
remember republicans are in charge in washington in house etc not democrats.
president does very little on changing things.

yes, i am 46 yr republican, belong to union, made good money and nice benefits.
no one wants their benefits cut and thats what will happen.

trust me, I KNOW ,i spent 35 years in washington lobbying etc.

It is impossible to blame anything on one party...they have all known what was happening and none of them did anything to stop it. They have promised more than our money can deliver. The taxpayer just doesn't have the coin to pay for what our spineless representatives in Washington have promised us. There are two ways to get out of it...cut spending and raise taxes...or let inflation "diminish" the debt in terms of tomorrow's cheaper dollars. I think folks make a real mistake to think that what is happening in Spain can't happen here.

The real back breaker is that while Washington was promising us what they now can't deliver, they were taking our money and the opportunity we might have had to provide for ourselves.

Did you know that France just released a statement today about their budget for next year. The top earners will be taxed at 75%; thus, they will only take home 25% of what they earn. I wonder what that will do to the incentive of all those people who have the intuition, knowledge, creativity and flat out drive to make a lot of money and supply alot of jobs?

The majority of young people in France want to get a government job. That's the result of an actual poll taken in France...and that is sad.
DrahtsundBraats
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JIM K » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:39 pm

8)
Last edited by JIM K on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIM K
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby GPBLITZ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:21 pm

maybe all government programs should cut way back. Some done away with. to darn many goverment leaches. Got a hang nail, no problem we'll sign up for S.S. To dam lazy to work , we'll sign up for food stamps and welfare. feel depressed, we'll give your lazy ass and your offspring a check every month for the rest of your life. Your child a little drifty in the class room? take them to a shrink have them diagnosed ADHD so you collect a S.S. check until the child is 18. You want to reproduce but don't want to care for your children. Cool, we'll pay for the dr. visit so you can be casterated. Part of the problem solved. won't be reproducing any like type children.
GPBLITZ
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JIM K » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 pm

8)
Last edited by JIM K on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIM K
Master Poster
Master Poster

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussions