SOLD: Price Reducd - G3 Tri-Tronics Pro 100 - 3 Collars

For sale (no puppy/dog ads), wanted to buy

Moderator: Moderator Pack

SOLD: Price Reducd - G3 Tri-Tronics Pro 100 - 3 Collars

Postby Freeze » Mon May 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Price Reduced:
$400 ---- shipped to lower 48.

For Sale:

G3 Pro 100 plus 3 collars and accessories (everything pictured).

Included:
(1) G3 Pro 100 transmitter
(3) G3 EXP collars
(3) Collar charging cradles
(1) Transmitter charging cradle
(2) AC wall chargers (each has 2 connections)
(1) DC car charger (2 connections)
(1) New never used Gun Dog Supply holster and strap
(1) Prong wrench
(2) Set of long prongs (I will include a third set if I find them before it sells)
(1) Owners manual (CD missing, at least I assume there was a CD because the owners manual has a CD sleeve on the back cover)

Transmitter is in great shape and 100% functional and in 95%+ condition. Transmitter battery holds a charge very well.
All collars will come with straps to match the transmitter. All collar straps include a reflective strip for increased visibility.
All straps have been cut to length, but they all fit my 73# DD and would probably accomodate an 18-19" neck (this is just a guess).
2 of the collars have had extensive use but remain 100% functional and in 95%+ condition. Both hold their charges very well.
1 collar (red strap) has a broken clip on one side. This collar is also completely functional, but the strap can be loose on one side. Battery holds a charge very well
In spite of several much more elaborate attempted fixes, I have found the best fix for the broken clip to be a wrap of duct tape. I just cut a small hole for the led to shine through and then wrap the collar.
When taped as described the collar is 100% functional but I would say it is 60-75% condition.

I am asking $400 USPS Money Order for everything .... price includes shipping to the lower 48.

Each of the collar straps has a brass tag containing my personal contact information, this will be removed prior to shipment.
Replacement brass tags with your information can be purchased from lion country supply which will match up to the holes left after tag removal.

Thanks,
Freeze
Last edited by Freeze on Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freeze
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: For Sale: Price Reducd - G3 Tri-Tronics Pro 100 - 3 Col

Postby Freeze » Wed May 27, 2015 7:25 am

TTT with price reduction
Freeze
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: SOLD: Price Reducd - G3 Tri-Tronics Pro 100 - 3 Collars

Postby Freeze » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Sold.