Tri Tronics Upland Special G3 EXP Transmitter

For sale (no puppy/dog ads), wanted to buy

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Tri Tronics Upland Special G3 EXP Transmitter

Postby Steven » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 pm

I have a TT Upland Special Transmitter for sale. It's a great way to upgrade if you have a TT Sport system because your collar is easily programmed by simply pushing two buttons. Extends your range up to the full 1 mile and gives you the greater reliability of the tube transmitters. Been used 3-4 times late last season. Button configuration is like a Pro 200 but the top green button operates any of their accessories (tracer light or beeper) by default and will activate the tone on the collar when the dial is turned to "T". The photo shows the configuration. I like the Pro 100 better for how I run my dogs so I bought that and am selling this. TT G3 transmitters are getting harder to find. I'm still using the charger cradle and beeper with my Pro 100. Only the transmitter, just as I'm selling it, retailed new $225+/-. I'll sell it for $125.

tri-tronics-uplandspecialg3exp-gallery-img3.jpg
"A bird dog already wants to find and point birds. It's my job to take nothing away from that and add those little things that WE want them to do. . ." - Maurice Lindley
Steven
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: Tri Tronics Upland Special G3 EXP Transmitter

Postby Dave545 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi my name is Dave. Do you still have the transmitter for the tri tronics upland. If so it is in good working order. I have a g2 upland my boys lost my transmitter. I'm new to this site. I'm definitely interested in yours.
Dave545
Pup
Pup

Re: Tri Tronics Upland Special G3 EXP Transmitter

Postby Steven » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:43 pm

SOLD.
"A bird dog already wants to find and point birds. It's my job to take nothing away from that and add those little things that WE want them to do. . ." - Maurice Lindley
Steven
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to Marketplace