Home/training facility for sale Bucks County PA

For sale (no puppy/dog ads), wanted to buy

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Home/training facility for sale Bucks County PA

Postby dualgwp » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:14 am

Looking for a dog friendly property?
Home includes a nice little boarding kennel business with 12 yrs of pampered and happy return clients. 3 indoor/outdoor kennel runs off the garage,perfect for a whelping area.

4 -12x12 "suites" with outdoor covered patios in the heated and air conditioned barn. These are actually stalls, made into rooms for boarding dogs. Stall mats over gravel, so with no work could be put back into horse stalls.

Grooming tub. Roughly 1/2 acres fenced for exercise. Perfect for a professional handler, obedience trainer, field trainer. 20 acres of groomed fields/hedgerows surrounded by hundreds of acres owned by very friendly neighbors. Creek on property

Small flight pen for quail, pheasant, pigeons with plenty of room to expand. Privacy!!!!!! House is down a 1/4 mile drive flanked by groves of trees. Neighbors are quite use to dogs, shooting, and training.

Parking area with water/electric/sewer for motorhome.

Country Contemporary cedar house - 3 BR/2 .5 bath with open floor plan... gardens, patio, fenced yard around the house. 1 hr from NYC, Philadelphia, convenient area for a ton of dog activities! 1 hr to Medford. In any given weekend you can be at a hunt test, field trial, dog show within an hour or two.

This home and property was designed and built by my husband and myself--- all designed to be dog friendly and used to train my personal dogs for 30 yrs. You won't find too many properties like this in this neighborhood! Protected from future development as neighboring properties are all in the protected farmland act. No close neighboring houses....!!!!!

FMI- email justagwp@gmail.com or the agent listed on the brochure

Pineville 1408 - tab 4-1.jpg

backfield.jpg

kennel room.jpg
kennel room.jpg (25.08 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
dualgwp
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: Home/training facility for sale Bucks County PA

Postby Mary » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:48 am

How much are you asking for?
Mary
Pup
Pup

Postby dualgwp » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:11 am

$785-
property directly across the street... 450 acres $50 Million!!!
Mine is a bargain
dualgwp
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Steve Anker » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:21 am

Hey Yo Bernee!

Where ya goin? FLA? It's too hot for your Woolies down dere.

For sale? Would ya take 12 dollars down and 43 dollars a week?
I'll take it.....!

Hoss
Steve "HOSS" Anker
ANKER OUTFITTERS
A-TEAM Gun Dog Training
FEATHER TERROR KENNELS

"Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure." Robert G. Wehle
Steve Anker
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby dualgwp » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Yes Steve, I've become one of "them", a Floridian! Been down here a bit over a year now... no more shoveling for this girl!!! I'll take the hot any day over snow and ice and boot and coats. I have dolphins, manatees, snook and redfish swimming in my back yard, palm trees.... not hard to take.
The competition dogs are out with Jim West in Iowa... Louie will retire after this National and we are going to start working on getting his UT. Least that's the plan. Have about a 3 hr drive north to get to alligator free water and grounds to work ....

I'll miss the homestead, but it's just too much for one person to take care of. It is a great dog facility!! And the house is pretty dang cool too.
dualgwp
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby SMAbby » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Gators, snapper and copper heads! No way! :lol:

Good luck to you on your new adventures. You have a beautiful place for sale that I would die to have. :wink:
VC Max vom Schutzenknapp VJP 75, HZP190, VGP 303 PI 4H Nose, NA 112, UT 204 Invite 196
Baja vom Wamsbach VJP 64, HZP 169, NA 112
Anka vom Loofkamp VJP 66, HZP 139,HZP 172, NA 112
Krystal Creeks Untamed Spirit ( Abby) NA 93 Prize III UT 200 Prize II
SMAbby
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to Marketplace