2 Pairs of Dogtra Launchers w/ Remote & Accessories

For sale (no puppy/dog ads), wanted to buy

Moderator: Moderator Pack

2 Pairs of Dogtra Launchers w/ Remote & Accessories

Postby montanafos » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 am

Selling my 2 pairs of Dogtra RR Deluxe QL Launchers. This includes two complete sets of two launchers that can be set up for 2 seperate multi bird launches that can be controlled by the one transmitter. This is everything you will need...a complete set up. The set includes...(1) RR Deluxe QL launcher with remote and transmitter tha can control up to 16 launchers, (1) RR Deluxe QL Launcher with receiver that is controlled by the single transmitter listed above, (2) extra RR Deluxe QL Launchers that can be tied in to the tw primary launchers by using the two extension wires also included with this package. This gives you two seperate multi bird launches...each multi bird launch controlled individually with the single transmitter. This also includes the wall charger and a splitter so you can charge both launcher receivers at the same time. This entire set up was purchased by me to train my GWP pup. I would say there are no more than 40 launches on the entire set up and it is absolutely in "as new" condition. About $900 in gear here...sells for $700 shipped. I can accept paypal or a money order...prefer paypal. See the pics below. Thanks...
montanafos
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Re: 2 Pairs of Dogtra Launchers w/ Remote & Accessories

Postby becassier » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Do you still have these?
www.aspenridgekennels.com
Facebook - Aspen Ridge Kennels, Braque du Bourbonnais - Upland Hunters, Woodcock Michigan
becassier
Seasoned
Seasoned

Postby KnoppKennels » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Are these still available?
KnoppKennels
Pup
Pup

Postby rush » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm

if you still have these would you please e-mail me at mrushford@hotmail.com thanks
rush
Pup
Pup

Return to Marketplace