LOOKING FOR REMOTE LAUNCHERS

For sale (no puppy/dog ads), wanted to buy

Moderator: Moderator Pack

LOOKING FOR REMOTE LAUNCHERS

Postby GRIFF MAN » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:17 pm

Any one know of anyone that has used remote launchers that are in good shape. Looking for dogtra or innotek. I have been looking at new ones but thought I'd see if there are any good used ones first.

thanks
Griff Man
GRIFF MAN * LOVING LIFE AND MY GRIFF!

Aspen Glo's Kennels
Wirehaired Pointing Griffons
www.aspenglokennel.com
GRIFF MAN
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Launchers

Postby alderrun » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:45 am

Griffman:

Unless you need them right away, you may want to wait a month or two as DT is coning out with a revloutionary new launcher. As I understand it is much much easier to load and the launcher can be positioned to launch a bird at different angles. No more fussing with trying to hold the bird down with one hand while you close the launcher. I was going to purchase some new ones but after hearing about the new launcher I decided to wait until they come out.

Regards
alderrun
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby WildRose » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:55 pm

The Dogtra launchers I have I really can't say enough good about. Man what a time saving invention!!! They can also be adjusted to launch the birds at an angle by varying the tension on the adjustment screws on each end.

I've been a huge proponent of the DT systems stuff since I bought my first DT 500 collar about 12 years ago. I now own two 520's and a 302 as a last resort back up. All have performed well. I was actually on the phone with DT today as they may soon be a sponsor of my kennel, and was speakign with the gal that actually makes the remote dummy launchers and told her i'd be happy to try them and the new bird launchers out and write a review of them.

Griff, try going to www.collarclinic.com If you don't see the Dogtra or DT launchers listed there on their used stuff call them as they get new stuff in all the time and sometimes are slow about updating the website. If you decide to buy new talk to Steve Snell at www.gundogsupply.com. If you shop real hard you can possibly save a few bucks somewhere else on dog training gear but you will never beat their service or do business with better people. CR
There are no bad days in the field, just those that remind you of better... www.texasquail.com
WildRose
Master Poster
Master Poster

Return to Marketplace