in memory of my dog

Dedicated to our friends (with four or two feet)

Moderator: Moderator Pack

in memory of my dog

Postby momjoeann » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:23 am

hi on sat i would like to put as many pictures of buddy on web sites that morn the loss of a dog so he can be laid to rest and everyone can think of him on that day can anyone give me some good webs site so that a picture can be put up and people all over the world can rember and morn i have a family that live out of state. thanks buddy friand. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
momjoeann

Postby Margaret » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:52 pm

The best place to bury, and mourn, a dog is in the heart of it's owner.
Margaret
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

mourning buddy

Postby momjoeann » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:14 am

Margaret wrote:The best place to bury, and mourn, a dog is in the heart of it's owner.

:cry: :cry: you are 100% wright it hurts so bad we go on sat at 11:00 then i will be going to work at 2;00 i know i am going to be so upset but for me i think keeping busying will help. you all have help in so many ways thanks all i ask is just think of us on sat.
momjoeann

Postby Sharpshot Kennels » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:24 pm

Thinking of you today from Ireland.
Sharpshot Kennels
Seasoned
Seasoned

Postby momjoeann » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:47 am

i whent threw with it on sat. i held him in my arms the entire time then i till helded him after the vet said he was gone i sat on the floor with him in my arms holding him talking to him kissing him. it is still hard i lost my best frieand in the whole world, it was the hardest thing i ever had to do but i could not thing of anyother way for my buddy to leave this world then in my loveing arms that all of you for helping me threw this. god bless. joeann miss buddy :cry: :cry: :cry:
momjoeann

Return to In Memory of