11 years went by so quickly

Dedicated to our friends (with four or two feet)

Moderator: Moderator Pack

11 years went by so quickly

Postby JOYLYNN104 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:26 pm

I joined your site in 2003 to learn more about the gsp. My son was coming home from work and the police were chasing this dog, he got out of his truck and the dog just ran right to him. The police let him take him home and said if anyone was looking for him they knew were he would be. We called him Bandit. He was awfully thin and always ate like there was no tomorrow. We thought someone would be looking for him but no one was. Maybe he wasn't that good of a hunter but he was one of the best dogs we ever had. The vet said he was around 6 months old and a very good dog. Everyone on your site was so kind to answer my questions and were very helpful. Bandit passed last week of kidney failure. He was the only dog that I had that I really felt did not want to leave us, if only he could have stayed, but we all know how that goes. I don't think anyone on this site will remember our story but you were kind to this novice gsp owner. Are hearts are very sad and the house is not the same. I was pleased to see his picture is still on this site (such a pretty boy) Thank you again. He is resting is a very nice place in the yard and we planted a tree as a memorial. Thank you Bandit RIP
JOYLYNN104
Started
Started

Postby JOYLYNN104 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:23 pm

:cry:
JOYLYNN104
Started
Started

Re: 11 years went by so quickly

Postby mtlhdr » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Sorry for your loss. They always go too soon. Sounds like your family and Bandit were lucky to have each other.
mtlhdr
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby orhunter » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Dang.... Bad day for sure.
SARCASM, one of the many free services I offer
orhunter
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby K Locke » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Sounds like a great dog. Sorry he had to go.
K Locke
Master Poster
Master Poster

Return to In Memory of