Pudelpointer Roll Call

Pointer and setter breed specific questions. Kennel information requests, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Pudelpointer Roll Call

Postby Houghtonic » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:08 am

This is Ripsnorter's Instigator. We call her Raven. She's a littermate to Indy posted earlier. She is a smart and happy girl that loves everyone and loves to retrieve :D , and chew, and take house shoes, roughhouse with the GSP, bark at the pigeons, etc :puppydogeyes: I couldn't be happier with her.
01a7ab89861f76dae3b949db88b90fabf04cf5b884.jpg

Raven Fetch.jpg
Ripsnorter's Instigator (Raven) NA 112 Prize 1
Houghtonic's Tuff Cookies n Cream (CC) NA 97 Prize 3
Houghtonic
Seasoned
Seasoned

Postby JTracyII » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Houghtonic wrote:This is Ripsnorter's Instigator. We call her Raven. She's a littermate to Indy posted earlier. She is a smart and happy girl that loves everyone and loves to retrieve :D , and chew, and take house shoes, roughhouse with the GSP, bark at the pigeons, etc :puppydogeyes: I couldn't be happier with her.

Raven Fetch.jpg

Congrats on the new pup. As stated earlier, I've got a pup, now almost a year and a half old, that is turning into a pretty solid dog for me. He is also out of Fin.
JTracyII
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby migratesouth » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Houghtonic wrote:This is Ripsnorter's Instigator. We call her Raven. She's a littermate to Indy posted earlier. She is a smart and happy girl that loves everyone and loves to retrieve :D , and chew, and take house shoes, roughhouse with the GSP, bark at the pigeons, etc :puppydogeyes: I couldn't be happier with her.]

Such a great looking pup. (And that statement doesn't reflect my bias for this litter. :) ) Raven's behavior sounds pretty familiar. It will be great to watch her grow this year. Keep us posted!

- Ryan
Ripsnorter's Indiana Jones (Indy) NA 108 Prize 1 :: http://imgur.com/a/fzQAO
http://www.tarheelnavhda.com
migratesouth
Started
Started

Postby tbaier74 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:08 am

Over the Memorial Day weekend my wife and I drove to Boise to pick up our PP pup from Cedarwoods Gundogs. We had a great weekend. Bob and his wife were very hospitable. We met many of his breeding stock as he offers to board those dogs for the people that house them. My wife enjoyed her time with the puppies.
Sara with our pup Hadli:

We agreed to bring 2 other pups to Montana for Bob. One went to Bozeman and one came to Billings and only lives a few miles from me. Traveling with three pups was difficult but not as hard as it may sound. Once we got home we worked on getting Hadli settled into our home and began crate training. At this date she is 95% potty trained and sleeping mostly through the night. I'm just getting back to my normal routine.

Hadli in my dog yard:

Hadli is registered as Cedarwoods Miss Montana and is out of Hidden Acres Atlas and Cedarwoods Basic Instinct. Her gusto for retrieving belies her breeding. I believe that I've got a good one here.

Moments like this are priceless:
tbaier74
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby Deacon » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:24 am

Best of luck with all the new puppies posted! Looking forward to hearing about some really good NA scores.
Deacon
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby marsh » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 am

Houghtonic wrote:This is Ripsnorter's Instigator. We call her Raven. She's a littermate to Indy posted earlier. She is a smart and happy girl that loves everyone and loves to retrieve :D , and chew, and take house shoes, roughhouse with the GSP, bark at the pigeons, etc :puppydogeyes: I couldn't be happier with her.

Raven Fetch.jpg

Good looking pup!!! Hope she work out well for you... As you know- I have a pup from the Fin/Zayda breeding... He is awesome and progressing nicely. Cant wait to see the progress that you and Migrate have with these litter mates.
marsh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby Hdc » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Good looking bunch of pups you guys have.

tbaier74 - my PP would have had a field day chewing on that wood and PVC pipe that appears to be inside your dog yard (among other things, he chewed the corners off the bases of all the columns on my back porch). Good luck with that.
Hdc
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby bullfrog » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:08 pm

No doubt you have a great one in the making there tbaier! Already looking intense. Good luck.
bullfrog
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby marsh » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 pm

tbaier74 wrote:Over the Memorial Day weekend my wife and I drove to Boise to pick up our PP pup from Cedarwoods Gundogs. We had a great weekend. Bob and his wife were very hospitable. We met many of his breeding stock as he offers to board those dogs for the people that house them. My wife enjoyed her time with the puppies.
Sara with our pup Hadli:

We agreed to bring 2 other pups to Montana for Bob. One went to Bozeman and one came to Billings and only lives a few miles from me. Traveling with three pups was difficult but not as hard as it may sound. Once we got home we worked on getting Hadli settled into our home and began crate training. At this date she is 95% potty trained and sleeping mostly through the night. I'm just getting back to my normal routine.

Hadli in my dog yard:

Hadli is registered as Cedarwoods Miss Montana and is out of Hidden Acres Atlas and Cedarwoods Basic Instinct. Her gusto for retrieving belies her breeding. I believe that I've got a good one here.

Moments like this are priceless:

Great looking pup too. Have fun.
marsh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby skaffine » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Count me in. Sam Kaffine and Bruno.
skaffine
Pup
Pup

Postby tbaier74 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Hadli pointing a pigeon: Image

She's progressing nicely. She pointed the first pigeon that I planted for her two days ago and every bird since as I have progressed her to launchers. Her retrieving is also progressing. I'm more than happy with this 4 month old pup!
tbaier74
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby JTracyII » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:59 pm

tbaier74 wrote:Hadli pointing a pigeon: Image

She's progressing nicely. She pointed the first pigeon that I planted for her two days ago and every bird since as I have progressed her to launchers. Her retrieving is also progressing. I'm more than happy with this 4 month old pup!

Your pup is looking good as it stands tall and proud on point!
JTracyII
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby tbaier74 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 am

Sara and I took Hadli to some nearby water last night with the hope that we'd get her water retrieving. She was a bit tentative at first to take the step into the unknown. After she overcame that hurdle her swimming was somewhat erratic. She pounded the water with her front feet. By the end of the session Hadli was swimming lower and more powerfully. A short video for your entertainment: https://youtu.be/KaesPRQyKxQ
tbaier74
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby marsh » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:15 pm

awesome!!!
marsh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby CClark » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Last pup to leave the house and is lucky to spend its life in ND where their are more wild birds than people.
Attachments
image.jpg
CClark
Pup
Pup

PreviousNext

Return to Pointers