Pudelpointer Roll Call

Pointer and setter breed specific questions. Kennel information requests, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Pudelpointer Roll Call

Postby marsh » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Welcome!!!
marsh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby Deacon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 pm

Introducing Gypsy - Cedarwoods Into the Mystic - Lord x Cedarwoods Zee Zee Girl. Zee Zee is the sole littermate to my Ozzy dog pictured on Bob's waterfowling page.

If you have feathers, that is the scariest face you have ever seen (the dog I mean)!
Gypsy.jpg

Her brother has also made it to Upstate NY and I will get a chance to see him develop. He has a big collar to fill. He is scheduled to replace a really serious waterfowler's Chessie. At 9 weeks both dogs are already retrieving small ducks.
Deacon
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby Falk » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Count me in! Picked up Camridge's Gogetter on saturday. Settling in nicely although he is a bit frisky with the kids. Puppy kindergarten tomorrow in order to get a handle on his nipping the kids
Falk
Pup
Pup

Postby mttbgr » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:08 am

I justed started visiting the forum. I have a 2 year old male verein Pudelpointer.
mttbgr
Pup
Pup

Postby JTracyII » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:31 pm

mttbgr wrote:I justed started visiting the forum. I have a 2 year old male verein Pudelpointer.

Let's see a picture.
JTracyII
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby johnnycake » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Found this place while looking for other pudelpointer owners. We just got our little girl from Cedarwood a couple weeks ago. Here she is, Cedarwood's Ava Aurora. The kids love her, she's a total goof ball with lots of drive, but she also does well sitting quiet for hours at a time at work with me in my office. She's our first bearded lady, and we can't wait to get her trained up and ready for ptarmigan, grouse, ducks, and more this fall!

avadavid.jpg
avarussian.jpg
avagabbynap.jpg
johnnycake
Pup
Pup

Postby Boxertwin » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:51 pm

We just got a female puppy, 11 weeks old the other day. Dealing with puppy issues that we have not dealt with in over 26 years since our last one.

Any tips on keeping them from thinking that your fingers, hands, toes, feet, pants leg, face, beard, umbrellas, seat cushions, cactus, sprinklers, power cords, laptop, etc. are all toys for them?

Also a bit concerned about her protectiveness of things she has grabbed. Some we are fine with, others could hurt her and we need to get them out of her mouth but do not want to play chase the puppy for obvious reasons of discipline.

She is very birdy already and seems to have a strong hunting desire. Her strong will is concerning.

I turned on Scott Linden's Wingshooting and she loved that. Does not care about any other shows but something about that show she likes.
Attachments
Callie watching wingshooting.jpg
Boxertwin
Pup
Pup

Postby Calvinator » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Consult with your breeder!

Calvin
Calvinator
Champion Poster
Champion Poster