New litter due

Genetics, breeding, birth defects, diseases, etc. (No litter listings)

Moderator: Moderator Pack

New litter due

Postby hicntry » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Another litter of High Country pups due the 25 of Feb. HC Cowboy(11 gen) and his daughter. No ultra sounds or anything so we will see....on or around the 25th.
Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Re: New litter due

Postby Doc E » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm

I guess you missed it where (for this forum) it says, " (No litter listings) "

Doc E
HR UH MHR WR SR Casey RIP my friend :(
HRCH HR UH Tucker 1270 HR Ch. points :D
HRCH HR UH Weezle 250 HR Ch. points :)
Doc E
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Yeh, me and everyone else I guess Doc. Not exactly like I am trying to sell pups on this forum. Miss K just sold a whole litter here and no one said anything ....including you. Actually, my post has to due with inbreeding rather than selling pups....and if you can't figure it out on your own....I got nothing to do with these pups....they belong to someone in Maryland and I am in California....so what is your problem. Actually, if you haven't figured it out Doc, this is a breeding forum. The guy(he doesn't qualify as a breeder yet) is adding two bitches and is kind of planning what he is going to do over then next 4 or 5 generations. If you got anything constructive to add other than being an ......, feel free to add it.( Really had to sit on my hands on that one Doc) :lol: :lol: :lol: This is a back to back litter and, even though it was a father/daughter breeding, they were all healthy and he sold them all without ever having them in the house.
Last edited by hicntry on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Jim Beam in one hand, Airedale in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby Misskiwi67 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:21 pm

No, I didn't sell anything here. I shared my story and photos, none of the pups were sold because of my thread either, all were sold via word of mouth and Facebook.

Nobody had any problems when the last litter of hicountrys was announced, many were excited for him.
Vivian II vom Jagdkonig- VJP 71 HZP 191 VGP 262 Prize III
Arabella vom Hoheren Boden- VJP 74 HZP 181/189 VGP 281 Prize I
Misskiwi67
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:55 pm

MissK, it doesn't matter how you sold them, lots of people talk about pups they are going to have here. Some years back, I offered to give people pups if they ran them in the AKC retriever test that just opened up. Got no takers then even for free. LOL Doc is just being what he is as far as I can tell.

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby STait » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:01 am

Keep us informed as to how it goes Don. I'd like to hear.
STait
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby Doc E » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Hey Hicntry
You know I luv ya man. Just giving you some crap. :twisted:

Doc E
HR UH MHR WR SR Casey RIP my friend :(
HRCH HR UH Tucker 1270 HR Ch. points :D
HRCH HR UH Weezle 250 HR Ch. points :)
Doc E
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby hicntry » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Luv you too Doc. :wink: I am on my way to Fresno to watch my nieces GSD pup go through her training class. Last thing she told me was to PLEASE be quiet and not get them kicked out of the class. LOL Who me? I figure what I lack in tack I make up for with my charm.....same as you. LOL

hicntry
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby JONOV » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Good Luck. I saw an Airedale pheasant hunting this winter. Good looking dog.
JONOV
Master Poster
Master Poster

Postby SMAbby » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:42 pm

hicntry wrote:Another litter of High Country pups due the 25 of Feb. HC Cowboy(11 gen) and his daughter. No ultra sounds or anything so we will see....on or around the 25th.

I guess I have no issue with this post. Just informative. I think I did it with my litter. I see no "For Sale" or "taking deposits"

Good luck on the litter :wink:
VC Max vom Schutzenknapp VJP 75, HZP190, VGP 303 PI 4H Nose, NA 112, UT 204 Invite 196
Baja vom Wamsbach VJP 64, HZP 169, NA 112
Anka vom Loofkamp VJP 66, HZP 139,HZP 172, NA 112
Krystal Creeks Untamed Spirit ( Abby) NA 93 Prize III UT 200 Prize II
SMAbby
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Return to Breeding