Feeding your Pup...

Diseases, proactive care, geriatric issues, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Pack

Re: Feeding your Pup...

Postby flechero » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Where would I find a good resource on the nutritional needs of my pup? I have been reading a lot and have to say that I've seen so much differing info that I have no clue who/what to believe. I'm currently feeding PPP, per the suggestion on her breeder, and the Vet is ok with it, but I want to "know" that it's the best option I have locally before sticking with it. I'm guessing there are other/better options but want to do more than take someone's word for it.

Thanks
flechero
Started
Started

Postby Steve Anker » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:47 pm

PPP is probably the top choice for over the counter dog food, however for us finatics, us dog fitness gurus, Dr Tims is the jammm.
Steve "HOSS" Anker
ANKER OUTFITTERS
A-TEAM Gun Dog Training
FEATHER TERROR KENNELS

"Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure." Robert G. Wehle
Steve Anker
Champion Poster
Champion Poster

Postby huntnvet » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:52 pm

Flèchero,

Try reading this, the ebook cost only $8 bucks. The information is accurate, concise, and if you want more info, every chapter has a list of the citations. This will get you further, faster than reading sites on the net.

"Dog food logic" by Linda Case

And before you ask, I don't know the author, nor do I get any kickback:)
huntnvet
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Postby flechero » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:06 am

Thanks guys, I've heard of Dr. TIm's and thanks to the ebook, I may soon understand why it's so good.
flechero
Started
Started

Previous

Return to Healthcare